22.4.11

ABCs and some Ds

Today I am grateful for my ABCs and some Ds.



A is for Ace who comes into town to show off his beard and read some scriptures and then stays up with me until 2 talking about the world as we see it.

A is for Adam who keeps me grounded and reminds me that this life is life ~ take it as it is and go to NYC for ten days if that is what you need.

A is for Ashley who is a year and a half ahead on this life path and offers logical hope.

A is for ATTACHED. Read it, it will change your life. 

B is for Bitzy and Bintzy and the laughter they provide.

B is for bed ... I may not see you as often as I should but I still like you a lot and am grateful when we spend a good 6 hours together, uninterrupted.

B is for batting the eyes as I'm still convinced this method of flirtation is my greatest tool.

C is for CM communicating.

C is for Curly who mounts televisions on the wall and indulges my ridiculousness AND makes me climb a snowy mountain with 2 2-liter Cokes and spend the night with company that perhaps I would not have initially chosen but ended up enjoying {yep, he made me}.

... and the some Ds ...

is for youngest Dickamore {Pete but I didn't want to go A to P} earning his Sheriff's badge.

is for elder Dickamore {Sir but I didn't want to go A to S} confirming month of May as his and just accepting.

No comments: