7.10.10

Surround Yourself with BRILLIANCE

I've done a bang up job with this as of late.


Meet Ace. I claim him as my friend, my roommate, my Criminal Minds pal, my favorite story teller and the best brownie maker I know {for real, this is surpassing my Robs}.  On Tuesday night I took my place in my chair just to the left of Man in Chair and was lost in his world {created by two of my married crushes{these are safe, incredibly platonic, crushes that simply result in my already unreasonable expectation for a mate to become just a little bit more unreasonable, so relax} Boy Kace and Dave}.  I laughed, I cried, I laughed and I cried again.  I have lots of words but none of them do justice to this performance.  Go! See the show! Go! I will go with you! Ace has managed to surpass even his own high standard on stage.  I know, I'm gushing but as roommate and friend I have a right ~ he truly is BRILLIANT!

On the same note, the cast of Drowsy is BRILLIANT!  I have yet to watch Bintzy's cast {I needed to separate my joyous nights} but I might have fallen in love with several different people that graced that round stage on Tuesday night ~ its a quick love, fleeting as quickly as the exit to stage right but it is love.  Ensemble boy #1 can dance with a grace I have never seen in any woman.  David G made my heart happy as he tapped in and out of that front door.  Beany was hilarious.  Huck lost his previous title and won his own.  And Bones ... well, I could listen to him sing all night and watching him on roller-skates put a smile on my face.  And Marc ~ well, I adore her, it's that simple.  BRILLIANCE!!   

Meet Adje.  By day she manages marketing for some company.  By night she fights for the freedom of Orphans on the streets of London.  She graces the stage at the Grand in white tights {my only complaint in the costume department} in stunning auburn hair, she catches the eye initially.  Then she opens her mouth and ... words again fail me.  She puts a spell on the audience as she sings of love and what that love will move someone to do.  Brilliant!

I live with Ace and Adje and I are ladies that dine together and talk together daily ... so my life currently is pretty BRILLIANT!!

No comments: