10.2.11

Rose ...

Some girls look for red smelly things around this time of St. Valentine, I am numbered among them.  I prefer my red on the jersey though and the smelly scent of a ball player.  So after a few days of conversation, lots of conversation, I was rewarded, with a consecutive 'on' night watching this guy.  I sure do like him a lot  ~ D. Rose, I sure do like D. Rose a lot. 

I'm fairly certain my company was not prepared for my cheers, nor the entirety of section 21 for that matter {the cheering voice from the couch as Jay throws the ball down field is mild in comparison to my 'in person' cheering voice}.  But he kept a smile on his face as he watched D. Rose keep a smile on mine.

Feb 09 @ JazzQ1Q2Q3Q4







TOTAL
Bulls21232225







91
Jazz23181926







86

1 comment:

jsfrench said...

Instead of swimming should we have gotten you Air-Jordans and a basketball? I feel like we neglected your upbringing....love you