24.3.11

They Say the Darndest Things

They may on occasion drive me bonkers but I wouldn't trade my nicknamed men for ... well, I would trade them if the right offer came in I suppose.  But it would have to be one amazing offer! For nothing less than AMAZING would I trade the humans that said these things to me ...


I could do a Mormon.
{me: WHAT?!?} 
I meant I could be Mormon, although if I could do one without being one that would be nice. 
- Robbie
Hell's Bells, my girl's a girl with a purse ... Mama are you seeing this?
Welcome Distance
- Smiling Face
Take the moments.
- Sir
She's jumpy and ornery today, probably stir clear.
Syd has the best gauge on you, ask the nine year old what you should do.
- CA
Thanks Kasi, for providing an opportunity to highlight firearms.
- Andrew Scot
Just don't take him to Church, that's your problem.
Hurray! Get a little for me!
- Ace
It's going to look like I'm looking at your boobs all day
... but it's the flower, I really like the flower!
- CM
We were done with him!
- Pete
Keep your clothes on and you'll be fine. 
- WH

Thanks guys ... I'm never short on laughter with ya'll close at hand.

No comments: