13.10.11

If it Happened on Greys ...

... it's real to me.

Do you remember as last year wrapped up when Lexie told Mark where she stands, where she'll always stand, where she wants to stand?  I need to have this conversation but ...  Adam will do it, I should just let Adam do it. He'd like to do it. It would at the very least put the nail in the promise.  The words may not be as tempered but the point would certainly be made, with some color.  They do fit though ... sometimes ... BLAH!


In other news ~ Favorite roommate of P2 got married yesterday.  We were outside {BEAUTIFUL night here in this little place I call home} for the majority of the night decimating Favorite's side of the jeep {Bride's side was all clean per the request of Favorite}.  It was good we were outside, I'm just not a stand-in-line-eat-the-creme-puff-appreciate-the-twinkly-lights-make-small-chat-with-the-random-aunt kind of girl.  Favorite moment of Favorite's day? Well, it surely was the fact that P2 was certain my tights were zombie art {rather than the fall-ish flowers that they actually were} for a bit and was all sorts of thrilled ... true story.

No comments: