10.11.11

Train Ride

I find myself falling asleep earlier than usual and waking up with a smile.

Life is pretty dang good.  I told Pete about it yesterday as he was traveling across the country in a bus.  I'll have to tell CA here shortly, I'm pretty sure he'll do a cartwheel.  Matt (he doesn't like any nickname I've given him and after 10 years ... I'll let it be) is on the list but I'll wait until footie pajamas are on and hot chocolate is in hand.  Ace and Robs are the same page, slowly warming up to the idea.  Grams was thrilled as we chatted, Gramps trusts my judgement.  I think that Papa will initially wonder but then get on the train.

I'm on the train, yep.



Oh, and Matt brought the Holiday Season on Saturday.  I made hot chocolate, he made cheer ... fair trade. (The Holiday Season starts 1 November for me, it includes Thanksgiving ... back off judgers)

No comments: