10.8.09

Happy Monday

The men in my office need more to do ... I came in to this PowerPoint ~ bless their hearts. You perhaps will enjoy more than I ~ I did laugh though.

1.Seam Fastball. Will cut down-and away. The typical strikeout pitch.
2.Power-T position before the throw. Generates hip drive for max. velocity.
3.Eyes on the target.
4.Pitching hand cocked back so batter can’t see ball during delivery.
5.Business slacks. He ain’t here to play, hes gonna break the catchers hand.

ASSESMENT

Strike three – batter looking. Fastball looked inside coming towards plate then broke away on the inside corner.


1.Palm ball. Comes in slow and doesn't move.

2.No Power-T. Right hand hanging
down towards dirt.

3.Eyes and mouth show fear that
a batter will actually be in
there to knock
it 603 feet.

4.Pitching hand open so
batter can see ball during delivery.

5.Blue jeans?

When they asked him to throw out the first pitch he wrote a speech.

ASSESMENT

This ball will be hit so far it will need a flight attendant.








3 comments:

LemonDrop Creative | Ashley said...

Bahaha!! That is hilarious :)

Seth & Edna said...

I don't understand most of the words going on in this blog post.

Gabby said...

You are hilarious...and if that's what you are going to look like when you're president...wearing a *##*# DETROIT jacket...I'm re-thinking my vote.