29.8.11

Adoration and Reality

I adore the people that are in my life.  That is how it should be as I have chosen to have them in my life.  As of late I have decided to tell the Big Guy just who exactly I adore so much and why rather than asking for things.  This new system keeps me on my knees a bit longer, causes me to wake up with a smile, and find a Hallmark to send to the human I vocally appreciated to the Heavens the night before.  Last night, after a thunderstorm that I fell in love with a little bit, I remembered something I was told on Thursday, in his serious voice even, by the one I was being thankful for yesterday.



"Kas, John Krasinski isn't coming for you."  

I may have randomly woken up others in my house as I was recounting this story late last night.  He truly does make me laugh so hard, even days later, and I think that the Big Guy may have gotten just as big of a kick out of it ~ maybe even inspired him to say such a thing.  And today as he checked in, he sent this picture above with the subject being "no, still not yours".  Oh, I almost adore him as much as I adore John.  I'll keep my people {and my hopes and dreams} ~ including John, thank you.

1 comment:

Laurel said...

Don't worry. You can get him. Granted, I think I may fight you for him. :) But I think we both know who will win that fight.