13.10.08

I Propose ...

Sunday Night depression didn’t hit until 1:30 last night … I kept myself busy. I like my job, my other job, and my other job (when did that happen?) but there are some nights when the thought of a routine day coming with the next sunrise is not happy.

During my last jaunt to CA we discussed an option that sounds more and more appealing with each passing week, day, moment. Last night, before sleep came, I made a few additions to the original plan. Here’s my final proposal ~ and by final I mean can be altered at any moment as long as we get one and go.


We’ll purchase one of these. I believe in these.


She’s going to drive and obviously we'll be bringing the Girlfriend and Cowboy ~ we can't leave them behind!! She’ll still be working and so we’ll drive from show to show and in our free time meander the country.


He’ll be the photographer for the adventure. Occasionally we may need a bit of extra gas money and he has volunteered to … do things for that money.


She’ll be teaching the kids so they don’t fall behind as well as organizing the jewelry business we will need to start up to keep up with the energy costs of parking the Big Boy.


She’ll be the labor for the jewelry business and the social coordinator. If you want on for an hour, a day, or to journey with us for a time … contact her.

I’ll be in charge of the map … Bad idea. I’ll be in charge of the meals … Bad idea. I’ll be in charge of the people I put in charge of those things. I’ll also do bedtime with the kids ~ others allow the kiddos to eat in bed!

2 comments:

mare said...

i never cease to be amazed by your life... yes, let's do dinner sometime. email me. marenwatkins@gmail.com

LemonDrop Creative | Ashley said...

1:30am huh? you sound like me the past few nights. it was great galavanting around the wastach front with you sunday evening. i like when we do that. :)