1.6.09

Tendencies ... Prenuptial Agreement ...

I tend to kick … when Scot just talks over me. I kick in that part of the leg where the muscles aren’t as strong, with my big toe. He claims it hurts. I kick because no matter how loud my voice gets he just speaks louder. I had thought the Mount gene was strong enough to out-speak all … I now have my doubts.


I also tend to roll my eyes, a lot. I tend to roll my eyes when I know its best to hold my tongue … which happens often. The problem is that it is ‘best to hold my tongue’ too frequently, so those that know me see the roll and know I’m holding back – so why hold back at that point?


I also tend to have messy hair after certain activities. With this tendency comes the acknowledgement that I don’t pay much attention to the details after said activities. Last night upon my late arrival to the House on the Corner Matt indicated that my hair was looking a bit disheveled, he used another phrase indicating a specific activity but I fear that persons whose opinions may ensue guilt may be reading this blog and create said opinions based on eluded to activity. I’ve now made a mental note to check the mirror before entering the House on the Corner, to avoid calls of clarification.


Now for the interactive part of the blog … How do you feel about Prenuptial Agreements? Seriously, it was the reason for the kicking. Think logically, finding the balance between the emotions. What are your thoughts? I’m interested, really. I won’t kick or yell, I reserve that for special, in-person, occasions. Prenuptial Agreements? My opinion isn't likely to change on the matter ~ shocking that I would be stubborn ~ however, I'd like to prove that there are more in my corner than in the other.

4 comments:

Chad, Chelsea, Dawson and Jett Davis said...

I just have to say... sometimes I have no idea what you are talking about...

Anonymous said...

Was there supposed to be a link to the Pre-nups? I'm against them...personally...love ya...dad

Jill said...

hi kasi dear. your thoughts are random and interesting. :) as for prenups - nope. its like planning for an end, when thats not what you want to be planning for.

love.
jill

Anonymous said...

No one ever plans on a marriage going bad. It is more like insurance that if your spouse decides to live a secret life and screw you over...you're not totally screwed. My next marriage, I will have a prenup for sure. I think it would keep both parties in check and in the event of a divorce...it's already worked out and you don't have to deal with the stress of dividing things and what belongs to whom.