28.6.09

17 ...

This morning our conversation went as follows

You: Kas, you like him.
Me: No, I don't like him ... I think he's intriguing.
You: Kasi Jean, you like him.
Me: He's intriguing.
You: Kathryn Jean, you like him. His name isn't (insert name of tall men throughout the last six years of my life). It might be hard for you to grasp this but you like him.
Me: Stop it!

This argument proceeded for the next three minutes

Me: Okay, I might like him.
You: Really!?!?
Me: You sound surprised, you are the one that just convinced me that I did.
You: But now you need to be excited about it.
Me: You ask for a lot from a girl that is just coming back to this crush stage!
You: Be 17!!
Me: What?
You: Be 17 Kasi! Be that girl that drove two hours to watch Brent play basketball or that ran to the phone when Justin called. Be the carefree flirt I know is hidden somewhere deep inside of you! Be 17!

Here we go ...

So I'm going to try that.

2 comments:

Brenda said...

How fun to be 17 - just for the day!

BYU Rugby Forever said...

Would it be hypocritical of me to say, "Time to post again, Kasi my friend!"?

Regardless... my turn! Hahaha! :P