23.8.10

It Only Take a Moment ...

Yesterday I had a moment.  I had a moment when I thought, "Heck {as it was the Sabbath and I try to curb my mouth on this day}, I cannot be alone."  I found myself, for the first time in my life actually, on my own and in need of someone else, I'm not alone very often with the need for a dress zip {my 'me-cations' are usually on a beach somewhere or don't call for fancy-zippered-clothing}.  This might cause some serious issues with my bicoastal marriage idea.  In CA I had Cass who was more than willing to stand on the bed to help.  Here at home I've got a Mom.  In UT I had Mern who was willing to do the job.  On the mission, well, obviously companions are there for a reason.  That's right folks, I was almost sans clothing for my meetings yesterday as there is this half inch portion of my back that I was certain my arms could not reach.  But after prayer and some SERIOUS contorted arm movement I got it all zipped up {pun fully intended}.  PHEW!! My thoughts on love and marriage can go right back into place!!

Then I had this moment ... what am I suppose to wear?  Yes, roommates/parents/fellow travelers are helpful when picking things like this out.  Again, perhaps I should not be on my own.  I wanted to look good and I wasn't sure which outfit would do the trick {post yesterdays events I think 'trick' is a proper word to use}.  Then, my brain turned on, no need to fret into a sweat, this is why we have modern technology.  So I shot off these texts ...

Option #1

or 
Option #2

The vote came back and out I went in Option #1.

So what have I learned from this?  Well, my arms can do things that I could not have even hoped for prior to yesterday and that my 'people' have opinions that come through LOUD and CLEAR via text.  It was a moment folks, nothing life changing!

2 comments:

Meg said...

I like the first dress!!

Dan and Natalie Sessions said...

Kasi I am driving to your house right now to steal that DRESS!!!!!!!!!!!! (option 1) love love LOVE IT!!