19.11.09

Doc and Pops

Today Pops had a doctors appointment, Mom joined him.

They were discussing symptoms and the doctor asked if there was any memory loss.  {Question for the doctors out there, don't you think this is a funny question to ask someone that wouldn't remember whether they forgot something or not? Just putting it out there.} Pops replied with a resolved "No," and Mom scoffed.  She then lovingly reminded him that maybe he does forget a few things and becomes a bit repetitive.  Pops, always a quick witted man no matter the dosage he may or may not be on, looked at Doc and said, "My kids just don't listen, I have to repeat myself."




He is a funny funny man!!  I'll try to listen a bit more actively Pops, it'll save you some time to get to the book of yours! In the meantime, I suppose I blamed a lot on you and Mom post-move and during those teenage-angst years, I guess I can take the heat for a little while!

1 comment:

The Miranda's said...

lol...i love your family and I'm glad to see the doctor's appointment went well!