8.11.09

Having a Moment ...

... when we went up into tree and saw my newest Bikram yoga partner close to his death on the ground next to me.

... when Syd takes to him as quickly as she does to ice cream.

... when I walk into the 'Chastity Party' {yes, that's right, feel free to reread allowing that to fully resonate in you but that's what it was folks, a party for being chaste in my 27th year of life}. Yes, the sparklers were my token!

... when I came home and saw all of my laundry had been put away.

... when I had to say goodbye.

... when I discovered {add Gramps favorite expletive to gain the full affect} that I had been marked.

... when I relayed my frustrations on the way home and got all sorts of pitchy {to my own surprise but I'm certain not to him}.

Thanks to everyone involved in or causing said moments!  Who wants to go to CA this weekend and create a few more? Oh, me? Yep, sure do.

No comments: