14.11.07

Kute Kiddos!







Look how adorable Cass and Eli are! We were at Disney Land back in September and Cass saw this costume ... it was done! She hadn't even seen the movie! But she was so excited to try it on for Grandma and looked forward to the day when she could take the Cheshire Cat down from the top of her closet and put on the Alice costume! Eli, E, Cowboy ... this is quite the outfit for him. And after some searching online Robs found one in his size. We came home from school one day and it was there. I don't think I had ever seen him so anxious to get the dogs fed and walked(his after school chore)! Flash, it was done! He was so excited to get it on. "Kas, look. I'm a driver of Lightening McQueen. I can go fast or slow. I can tell them how to go, look I have a talk to Lightenin' talker!" That was a good day!

No comments: