17.11.08

Hearing Things ...


People say things. Often I identify a particular saying with a particular person. I can be sitting in an airport a half a country or continent away and hear THEIR saying and my heart skips a beat or a smile crosses my face. Some of my favorite sayings … please note that I most definitely have heard these phrases OFTEN, which makes life fantastic and fun ...

I’ll be right there.
Keep smiling.
Cheer up Charlie.
Keep going.
And then you will say … no no no … you will say YES.
I don’t know.
I suppose.
Then Olivia and I met this guy … seriously.
Can we watch the Meredith show?
No, they said we could eat in the bed (YES ~ I’VE HEARD THIS MULITIPLE TIMES).
Take me there … no there … no there
Are you lost?
We are lost.
Magnum, did you get it?
When the girl gets the boy, well, that’s boring. The boy getting the girl, that’s the adventure.
Does he know that you come with one of me, no exceptions.
I’m driving, you driving?
I know.
I tried to get into Murder She Wrote. (Okay, I heard this once ~ that was enough!)
I moved … don’t jump!
It’s the Mormon in you.
It’s the Mount in you.
Marsha.
Hi … Hi … Hi.
Seriously! Seriously? Seriously.
Mom said so.
Are you coming home yet?
I’ve got this book …
I voted for … but only because …
Right here, you're right here.
Good morning Sunshine.

I’m smiling now.

1 comment:

Stacy Ellison said...

where is my "days until stacy will be here" counter! :)