12.11.08

Home in Utah



I like visitors. I like people I know coming and laughing about what we used to do, how things used to be. I like hearing the sound of the little ones laughing as we try our darndest to make them laugh. I like laughing as the Mafia becomes the Doctor and conspire together. I like watching my parents watch us. I like looking across the table and knowing he’s going to be there along with ice cream and Alice references. I like watching those I love love one another. I like hearing the same story over and over again. I like boys doing outside chores and girls doing the inside chores. I like Sunday morning pictures. I like honesty and frankness. I like sincerity and acceptance. I like saying goodnight in person and not over the phone. I like waking up to “Good morning Sunshine”. I like Home in Utah.

1 comment:

The Miranda's said...

how are you all of you doing there in utah? and is that someone special in that pic. with you?!?!