26.2.09

To Make Something Clear ...

Alright friends and family ... after a few ~ and by a few I mean too many to respond to, much love to you though ~ emails and voicemails regarding some previous elusive posts I thought I'd post something clear with no need for questions.

Reasons I'm smiling today ...

  • President Obama - I could stop right here
  • Hatch's Hot Chocolate - M getting ready to open up the M Bakery
  • City and County Libraries
  • The nice man at Costco who informed me I was 'in the clear but maybe get some clips when the wind starts up like it is' as I wore a wrap skirt on a WINDY day
  • D and P providing for all senses on Sundays
  • Porter staying up late for some pie with Marsha
  • CA friends agreeing and disagreeing but in the end realizing the two of us are smarter than she has ever given us credit for
  • Late night check-ins after drives from MN to IA from Miche
  • Engagements of friends
  • Seinfeld
  • Friday afternoon flights
  • Cassidy making plans
  • Email instructions on ordering the Sushi I like ... how do I live without you close?
  • Phone tag with several people ~ not that enjoy not speaking with you but I thoroughly enjoy the funny/sweet/random messages left on the phone
  • Planning trips
  • Dad defending his daughter's inabilities ~ I'll always have Dad

Happy Thursday ... Friday ... Saturday ... Sunday ... Monday ... Tuesday ... Wednesday ... Life is fantastic!

3 comments:

Erin Davis said...

You are amazing, and I miss you!

LemonDrop Creative | Ashley said...

Yup. Love ya.

Chelsea said...

Miss you too. Thanks for the call. I'll be in touch!