18.4.08

Kwik Wrap Up

Okay … I’m great! I’m on the mend and although there are many funny, embarrassing, classic incidents I could retell on this little internet site of Kas ~ I’m going to skip them. The highlights:

• Robs went shopping and cooked up a storm while in town – I wish the drugs hadn’t made those memories go away! My roommates and I enjoyed every bite … ROBIN IS AMAZING!
• Robs was convinced that the medicine I was on was going to clog my system and cause even greater distress in the end, even though the doctor had prescribed something for said clog. She brought back, amoungst all the goodies, this from the store. I was REQUIRED to drink it. She would come in each morning with an amazing breakfast and this, each afternoon I would have an incredible lunch and this, and each night ~ you guessed it – HAVE YOU EVER HAD THIS?!?! It is not a fantastic taste, I was a four year old for a minute and plugged my nose with each swig. BUT IT WORKS!
• Robs kept life easy – then she had to go home. Not my favorite but such is life.
• I made it to Mama Dawn’s baby shower – HOW CUTE IS SHE!
• I DROVE! I felt like I was 16 again, how fun is driving!
• I went back to work … a bit too early, I can say that now, but I managed.
• Mason told me all about how I fell off a horse ~ I love that kid! ~ and how he wasn’t allowed to climb on me. So sweet!
• Kirsten and I made it up to an incredible reception
(a creation of Matt Dickamore) where I got to sit and enjoy the atmosphere while Kirst went picture crazy and we had ‘LITTLE GIRL LOVE’
• Porter was oh so careful to come down and give ‘Marcia’ a hug at the end of the night ~ I love that kid!

Thank you all for your love, cards, gifts, thoughts and prayers!

2 comments:

Kirsten said...

That was an amazingly fun night. THanks for the memories!

Amy said...

EVERYBODY POOPS....some just need the assistance of prune juice! VIVA la PRUNE!