29.4.08

Disajulations

Okay … so I am ready to give out the disajulations for the day! My frustration level has hit the sky! Why … why, Kasi/Kas/Marcia/Magnum/Frenchy/MB are you frustrated today? Oh, let me see …

Why in Pete’s Sake do the automatic paper towel dispensers at my work dispense two inches short of the required amount to get your hands dry? Seriously, if they would simply let it roll for another second or two I would not have to waste the ¾ of the second towel to dry my hands. I like trees!







Why in the Sam’s Hill does the nose have a running time longer than most movies? Seriously, it doesn’t matter how many times you blow or how much is expelled, the nose just keeps going. I like dry noses!

Why in Jeeper’s Creepers does the line at the post office become a half an hour long when all you need is a stamp? Seriously, you wait until after lunch time so as to not hit the ‘rush’ that can be found at most Utah Post Offices because of the ‘missionary send outs’ during High School lunch breaks only to pull up at the same time as fifteen other people. I like people but have no line patience! (No testimonials necessary, thank you!)

That’s it … I’m better, disajulations given out (other frustrations can be found on Gildea’s blog – saving me a few words - GRACIAS!). What’s that (a disajulation)? Disajulations (according to Jim Halpert) are … oh, you don’t want to know. I know … Jim knows … that’s all that matters.

3 comments:

Brenda said...

I so agree about the post office. It is really fun to stand in line with 3 crazy kids! I really don't think it matters when you go. There is always a line and people who are not prepared so they wrap their packages and take their sweet time stamping their envelopes at the counter. Thank goodness for email! I would send more fun packages to folks like you, but I despise trips to the Post Office - with a passion!!!

Brenda said...

Oh, don't get me started on the paper towels or those darn TP dispensers!

Unknown said...

yes, i love reading your blog because i can hear you saying it! how long has it been since i've seen you??> what the crap??