13.5.08

Good times with Schief

Okay, if you don't know Schief (Mark Scheifelbine) this will mean nothing to you and you will be annoyed with the hideous video quality. For those of you that do ... you will appreciate! I was in the need of a little California reminder when I came across these videos on my camera ... YAY!

Schief had told a story in the car prior to getting to back to the house and I wanted Robs to hear it, he tells stories SO well ~ one of my favorite story tellers next to Kump (and Em has informed me that perhaps that was a bit biased seeing how he was the ONLY available storyteller for eight weeks!)! ... Schief did not want to be an camera ... obviously!

... But I hid the camera from his sight, YAY FOR GREAT FLORAL ARRANGEMENTS!, and got the story!

3 comments:

M said...

This is my Dad's favorite joke! I love it. The darkness adds just the right touch. I think he needs to be our home teacher. (At least one of them).

Anonymous said...

1- I remember someone else throwing up while in bed and sleeping with it through the night.
I won't mention names...jsf

Aubrey Messick said...

Oh Schief!