13.5.08

Mount Mania

In honor of ... no specific thing! Grams introduces the greatest men in my life (notice Gramps! ~ I WILL BE THE HAPPIEST IF MY SONS INHERIT HIS HAIR!) ~ minus Buba, who currently is getting the best missionary tan in VEGAS while converting the thugs! ~ diligently jamming out this past Christmas! I wish with my whole heart that you could have been there to witness this ~ Uncle Matt was SO serious about this whole deal, he yelled at me ~ and he's the melo Uncle! They played for forever that night ... it was a great Christmas Eve!!

Living a few thousand miles away from my family was never my intention but thank goodness for video (and phones, and texting ~ Buba taught Dad how to do that before he left! ~ and email, and letters ... YAY that I do not live in the time of horse and carriage correspondents~ we all remember how well the horses and I get along!) to remind me just how blessed I am to have the greatest family ever! I do have full intention of returning to my MidWest roots at some point ... this girl will always be a NorthShore girl and get confused at 'drive toward the mountain' directions ... THE LAKE IS EAST, tell me in reference to the LAKE!

1 comment:

Brenda said...

I am having flashbacks of our New Year's Eve!!! The funniest part is hearing you laugh! So why aren't you singing.