18.10.09

PRECIACHA

Several years ago, as I proudly wore my KASI name tag on my bright orange EFY Counselor Polo, I was taught the word 'PRECIACHA' {known to the outside world at I APPRECIATE YOU}.  However, if said in a slightly nasally tone with a tongue click prior to the sentence, you sound fresh off the Bountiful Hills ~ and I say this with love as I clicked this week and have likely used 'PRECIACHA' in everyday language more times than I care to admit. 

As I end this day however there are certain people who deserve a loving and Hallmark inspiring 'PRECIACHA'

CA: {For taking my calls even after my outbursts}{For taking my calls at ridiculous hours}{For reminding me of the logical facts no matter my hideous excuses on the other end of the line}{For reminding me that its not all about me, at least right now}
HC: {For laughing and crying at the appropriate moments}
AS: {For letting me love your plans even though you did not}{For the reality of 'wasting pretty' ~ to be blogged about at a normal hour}

Yep.  I learned a bit in the last 24 hours. For example, Syd is the fastest and loudest at the downtown library and Tyson can pull off a fabulous PeterPan.  But my favorite piece of information was this fact stated about me at 4:00 in the morning as we sat in the car in the driveway: "Kas {and that was the proper name as things had been cleared up}, you are a dating machine and a kissing feen {which clearly I don't know how to spell even slightly as no correct words are even an option in spellcheck}."  Yep, there you have it ladies and gentleman ~ after everything ... now you know. 

No comments: