29.10.09

Things That Make You Go ... HA!

The men in my office are HILARIOUS!  Let's review why ...

"Maybe you should woman ... down!"
"I go home everyday Kas, that's still fun!"
"If you ever want to turn your bicycle into a tricycle, give me a call {awkward silence} ... "
"So really Kas, pregnant means ... well, pregnant."
"There's a difference between personal happiness and marriage happiness.  I ditched for marriage happiness."
"Not even amnesia can stop a woman's grudge!"
"Kas, if it can't be fixed with sex, it's not worth fixing."
"She's a leaner."

And today's token words as I came {'came' being the calm verb to underplay the slight scream and dance I did} into the office to find a mummy ... "Kas has a lot of issues, one of them being this mummy."

Thanks guys ... you're the best!

No comments: