6.10.09

Repeat

Remember this day?  Yep, its another one of those days.  I had intentions of being down in Provo again but made it to the Point of the Mountain and stayed.  I'm grateful for friends who drive north, thinking I'd be there and returning south with a {Get Well Kit}.  I'm grateful for brothers who drive north to offer time and service and company to the whiny sister.  I'm grateful for rescheduling of events {point in his favor as he was not grouchy with rescheduling of such}.   I'm grateful for Jane Austin and her constant companionship during this time.

In other news ... It's been two years since I moved to Utah from sunny California.  This shall be the subject of my next post ~ I'm tired and ornery and not in the best mood to write on this now and if I had to make a decision would pack my bags and move to Huntington tomorrow but that's just because colds don't prosper in said climate.

1 comment:

LemonDrop Creative | Ashley said...

Mornin' love, so sorry you're still down and out. Grey's tonight? That will help, I'm sure... Lemme know. Love ya